God takes my breath away every day... and it's my job to capture those moments for everyone to see.

Visit my official website at www.jennabphoto.com

Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 in review

year

here’s the summarized recap --

JAN: new camera. happy birthday to myself. ;)
FEB: dance competitions. a new world to me, and I fell in love.
MAR: more dance, more photos, more school…
APR: senior trip to NYC!
MAY: highschool graduation… woot woot!
JUN: several weekends with my penpal/best friend… wonderful wonderful time.
JUL: El Salvador mission trip.
AUG: started college at Auburn. love it.
SEP: new baby in the family… my cousin’s little one, Adelyn!
OCT: Gospel choir performances started hopping. and my parents came to almost every one. :)
NOV: more school, thanksgiving break, and finals. lovely lovely finals.
DEC: Christmas break filled with kindergarten observation hours and lots of cows! :)

Overall? a simply marvelous year. many changes, many challenges… but all wonderful.

 

 

(I got the inspiration for this from The Flybird blog… and had to do it myself. ;))

3 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! What a full year. And yes, wonderful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you Jenna. I like the recap.
    Della

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pssst...the senior trip was in March... But I really like this, Jenna! It's awesome and it sounds like a great year! Love you, girl and lots of blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete