God takes my breath away every day... and it's my job to capture those moments for everyone to see.

Visit my official website at www.jennabphoto.com

Monday, October 15, 2012

day fifteen – “made you smile today”

I neglected to take a photo of who I made smile today, but I thought I’d take this opportunity to share my photos from my cupcake delivery mission. ;)

One day a couple weeks ago, I had a great day. It was just one of those days where EVERYTHING went right, I kept getting good grade reports, beautiful weather, hanging out with friends… So I decided to pass on my happiness. I went home, made a dozen cupcakes, and packaged them all up. The next day I traipsed around campus with a dozen cupcakes and handing them out to all my friends. (well obviously not ALL my friends, but a few of whom I came in contact with that day).

And these were the resulting photos:

Collages

1 comment: