God takes my breath away every day... and it's my job to capture those moments for everyone to see.

Visit my official website at www.jennabphoto.com

Thursday, May 10, 2012

high school formals…

Let’s just pretend that I am not 5 weeks delayed in posting these pics.. ;) my sister did mine and my best friend’s hair. it’s still hard to believe that come August I wont be going to school with hardly any of these people… SO SAD.

 IMG_9991-1

IMG_9969-1 
That’s me in the middle… with my awesome $6 dress and $3 shoes. . ;)

IMG_9971-1

IMG_9976-2  

IMG_0008-1 
(and no, this isn’t all the people I go to school with… haha, there were about 50 people at the formal. ;))

IMG_0021-1
oh, and did i mention it was a masquerade? well, it was. and my mask was the best. ;) MOO.

IMG_0056-1 

side  note: apparently i stand with my left shoulder higher than my right… but my dress is even, i promise. ;)

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! I can't believe you're only wearing 9 dollars...:)
    LF

    ReplyDelete