God takes my breath away every day... and it's my job to capture those moments for everyone to see.

Visit my official website at www.jennabphoto.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

photography homework, WEEK EIGHT

We were supposed to practice posing people… so, TADA. here’s my posing practice. :P

***


Group pose: triangular form.

IMG_7790-2 
kinda. it kinda looks like a triangle…. USE YOUR IMAGINATION, PEOPLE.


Girl: S-shaped pose

IMG_4806-2 
HORRIBLE photo quality, but she’s in an s-shape.

IMG_5050-1
Neither of these really are S’s… but once again, if you tilt your head they kind of look like an s… or maybe it’s more like a Z..


Guy: no “girly” poses, or anything that would make them look funny.

IMG_7504-2 


***

so my homework posts always appear like a flop, but I get a 100 if I really try. which I do… of course! haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment