God takes my breath away every day... and it's my job to capture those moments for everyone to see.

Visit my official website at www.jennabphoto.com

Saturday, November 19, 2011

grasshopperrrrrr

Ever since that movie “A Bug’s Life,” I have hated grasshoppers. They creep me out and just look plain evil.

IMG_9652-1
SEE WHAT I MEAN. evil looking… maybe it’s just the antennae… but STILL.

IMG_9659-1 

IMG_9610-1

IMG_9645-1

(haha, I classified this under “sessions.” I guess it counts as a session… :))

2 comments:

  1. grasshoppers are creepy. i don't like how high they jump, it's very high when you're short;)
    LF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're cute... Have you ever held one when it jumps? The power in such a little thing is amazing. Ok, yeah, the ones as big as my hand are creepy, but the smallish ones are fine.

    ReplyDelete