God takes my breath away every day... and it's my job to capture those moments for everyone to see.

Visit my official website at www.jennabphoto.com

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Photo Contest

So. I entered this picture, just by chance, to my local newspaper’s photography contest a few weeks back. And then yesterday, I got a telephone call from the newspaper..

My photo had won first place.

I go tomorrow to get my picture taken and get my “prize” (whatever that is.. I’m more excited about winning than the prize, haha).

But yes. I was/am pretty excited. :D

Here’s the picture. :)

6 comments:

  1. AHHHHH!!! I love that picture! One of your best for sure. You definitely deserved that prize. It better be a good one. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, I love it! Let us know what you got :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. nice picture!!! i love it :) congrats on the win :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's a lovely photo--and it's always exciting to get your photo in the newspaper (in more ways the one!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenna, Hi, I'm Rie and I read your mom's blog. Your picture is beautiful! Congratulations and keep on striving forward and using your gifts for His glory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) I'm still just so thrilled for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete