God takes my breath away every day... and it's my job to capture those moments for everyone to see.

Visit my official website at www.jennabphoto.com

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grandparents and cameras..

As mentioned in a previous post (I think), I went on a photo shoot with my grandparents around the town that they live near. I got a BUNCH of good pictures (like 130.. ;)), so here’s my favorites of the group.

Enjoy! ;)

 

 

 

 

  <- here’s the edited version of this picture

p.s. I don’t have my watermark on any of them.. so to all you photo stealers, don’t steal my photos! haha :) but if you do want to steal it from me, just email me and I can send you the watermarked version.. haha ;)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update:)
    HORSEY!!!! I love the geese pics. Where was all of that ice??
    <3 sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE do they live?! Tell me in a private message. Gorgeous area and great photos. :)

    ReplyDelete