God takes my breath away every day... and it's my job to capture those moments for everyone to see.

Visit my official website at www.jennabphoto.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cow photo-shoot

I love cows; alive and fuzzy, and brown and juicy... hee hee.

Remember my 365-post about cows? Here is the rest of the photos from that adventure. :)

***

i know, i know. it isn’t a cow, but HEY. it was with the cows!! haha

it’s so cute!!! :D

chick-fil-a cow? haha. looks like it to me! :)

 

 

     yuck. this texture looks TERRIBLE. haha, oh well! :P

 

they loved me!! haha :D

 

Breath Captures Photography

2 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAY! OH MY WORD. these. are. AMAZING.
    I can't pick a favorite. cause they are all my favorite. :) yay!
    (LOVE your new watermark, btw! super cute! :P)

    moo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome. it really does look like the chick-fil-a cow.
    LF

    ReplyDelete