God takes my breath away every day... and it's my job to capture those moments for everyone to see.

Visit my official website at www.jennabphoto.com

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cow edit

I really liked this picture of this cow, and LOVE how the final edit turned out, so check it out. :)

IMG_1611 <-original

he had that annoying barbed wire in front of his face, so i quickly edit that out with the spot healing brush tool.

  <-no wire!!

then i fixed his eye so it didn’t look so red and creepy..

  <-nice and white

then I used Pioneer Woman’s colorized action..

<AHH.. love this action.

I don’t really remember what I did here.. maybe adjusted the contrast? something. )

and then finally i used my all-time favorite action from Coffee Shop, “Soft Autumn Glow”. :)

  <- tada! :D

©Breath Captures Photography

cow edit

2 comments:

  1. looks good. i'm very glad about the eye, you know how i am about creepy eye things!
    LF

    ReplyDelete